Shore Station Canopy Covers
Protect your boat from the elements with a Genuine Shore Station Canopy.
Genuine Shore Station canopy covers are made using top-of-the-line Shelter-Rite PVC coated nylon fabric for superior construction with heat-welded seams. All Shore Station canopy covers are rigged for quick and easy installation using their SpoolSnap attaching system.
The SpoolSnap system features a new canopy design with a bungee cord sewn into the canopy. This bungee is simply looped over a set of spools on the canopy frame for a snug fit and easy removal.
- Made in America Fabric
- Heat welded seam construction to keep your boat dry
- 18oz PVC coated high tenacity polyester
- Will not shrink or stretch
- Not affected by extreme temperature changes and won’t become stiff due to volatility loss
- UV, Rot and Fungus resistant
- Excellent tear, puncture, abrasion resistance and overall durability
- Non-Wicking Material
- Resists internal and external mildewing
Shelter-Rite by Seaman Corporation
This “Made in America Premium Fabric” is engineered to meet and exceed Diversified Docks’s extensive performance criteria. Shelter-Rite is an 18-oz. PVC-coated high-tenacity polyester material that will not rot, shrink or stretch and offers unparalleled adhesion (to reduce wind whip), color match and colorfastness. This is the best PVC-coated fabric we have ever worked with from anywhere in the world. These covers are also constructed by using heat-welded seams in the main body of the cover to create a waterproof environment for your boat.