Starr Lift Canopy Systems
Starr Canopy systems have more to offer!
- Greater boat protection. With Starr’s extra deep fabric and framework, your canopy will not blow in or up.
- Classy canopy style with tailor-fit fabric for a refined look.
- Canopy fabric is held taut with Starr’s easy-to-use fabric attachment system.
- Starr Canopies are made to fit most lift models, and they offer a much higher quality fabric selection than many other manufacturer canopy covers.
- Starr canopies are made using premium-grade fabric. They have a more luxurious look and weighs 50% less than comparable vinyl fabrics.
- Many canopy sizes are available to accommodate a variety of watercraft lengths.
- Canopy frames adjust vertically and horizontally for perfect boat coverage
Starr Industries only offers fabric options that will meet our customers’ needs. We regularly tests fabrics for tear strength, abrasion resistance, coating adhesion, stitch and seam strength, cold flex and wind whip – in order to create the most suitable covers for your marine application.
Starr Premium Fabric
Premium Fabric Colors
Starr Premium Fabric is a “Premium Woven Polyester, American-Made Fabric” that has an extremely durable “pigment-stable” acrylic coating on both sides of the material. An acrylic coating retains a beautiful soft cloth appearance and insures a long lift cover life. Starr Premium Fabric was designed for high UV and high-moisture environments and is superior to all other leading fabrics we have tested. With a Starr Premium Fabric canopy, you will get compliments on the inviting appearance.
Starr Premium Vinyl
Starr Premium Vinyl
This “Made in America Premium Fabric” is engineered to meet and exceed Diversified Docks’s extensive performance criteria. Starr Premium Vinyl is an 18-oz. PVC-coated high-tenacity polyester material that will not rot, shrink or stretch and offers unparalleled adhesion (to reduce wind whip), color match and colorfastness. This is the best PVC-coated fabric we have ever worked with from anywhere in the world. These covers are also constructed by using heat-welded seams in the main body of the cover to create a waterproof environment for your boat.
Canopy extensions make our extra deep canopy even deeper. Starr’s canopy extensions give you extra clearance so you can bring boats with wakeboard towers and pontoons with covers into your boat lift without having to fold anything down.
Canopy extensions are great for watercraft with:
- Wakeboard towers
- Bimini tops
- Full enclosures
- Deep hulls such as cruiser
Additional Side Protection
For those who require more coverage and protection, Starr offers a canopy extension kit. Canopy extension kits add an additional 18″ of side coverage to Starr’s already extra deep canopies. These kits are available in all of our popular fabric colors.