Genuine Shore Station PWC Lifts
ShoreStation PWC lifts are available in your choice of dockmount or free-standing models for one or two machines with many of the same features as our larger lifts. Shore Station PWC Lifts are designed for any personal watercraft and nearly all waterfronts – up to 1500 lbs capacity and 5’6″ deep!
Aluminum & Galvanized Steel Construction – These PWC models offer the right combination of materials for a lightweight, yet durable lift with the added strength of steel where it’s needed most.
Available with New UltraBunks – Choose the standard fully carpeted, 4-way adjustable bunks or upgrade to the New UltraBunks. Either way Shore Station PWC lifts offer superior security for your personal watercraft.
Nylon Pad and Pulley Placement – Corrosion resistant, minimal wear on moving parts and increased durability. Compare these components to the competition.
Brake Winch – Provides smooth operation with the 1,500lb brake winch providing precise up-down positioning while minimizing effort with the 30″ operators wheel.
Galvanized & Plated Hardware – Minimizes corrosion for years of maintenance free operation.
Specifically Designed for PWC’s – This is no ordinary boat lift! The length and adjustability has been specifically designed to fit the hull of current PWC models. This assures maximum support, better performance and the security you expect from a Genuine Shore Station.
Shore Station PWC Lifts come in Three Styles!
800 lb. Capacity – Steel Cantilever
With 800 lb. capacity this powder-coated steel PWC lifts may be economical, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t packed with features.
- Cantilever platform and brake winch provide safe up-down operation.
- Self-adjusting, pivoting bunks cradle the watercraft’s hull, providing better support and evenly distributing weight.
- Corrosion resistant, glass-filled thermoplastic pulleys and pulley placement ensure minimal wear on moving parts and increased durability.
- Also available with 4 legs.
1000 lb. Capacity – Aluminum Cantilever
This aluminum constructed cantilever style PWC lift can handle watercrafts up to 1000 lb.
- 30″ operator’s wheel and brake winch provides safe, smooth operation.
- Self-adjusting, pivoting bunks cradle the watercraft’s hull.
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame and posts for larger watercrafts.
- Also available with 4 legs for deeper water, electric drive, and optional canopy.
1500 lb. Capacity – Aluminum Vertical
Our new vertical lift design can handle deeper water and your largest crafts – up to 5’6″ deep and 1500 lbs capacity!
- Boarding your craft has never been easier and safer with the open walk through design.
- Keep your craft safe, high above waves with a lift height of 56″. Perfect for fluctuating water.
- 30″ operator’s wheels for smoother lifting and dependability far superior to any ordinary winch.
- Self-adjusting, pivoting bunks cradle watercraft’s hull.
- Add the optional canopy, front bow stop or aluminum/poly UltraBunks.
Free Standing Two-Place
1000 lb. Capacity Each
This is no ordinary boat lift. The two-place Free-standing PWC lift has space for two 1000 lb. machines.
- Independently operated lift platforms and operators wheel with brake winches for smooth operation.
- Also available with electric drive.
- Designed for years of dependable service with corrosion resistant aluminum construction, thermoplastic pulleys and stainless steel bearing surfaces.
- Add the optional canopy and aluminum/poly UltraBunks.
Dock Mounted PWC Hoist
1000 lb. Capacity
Aluminum Dock Mount lifts feature a space saving footprint and convenient boarding access from the dock.
- Mounts to ShoreStation Classic Sectional Dock or most standard dock.
- Geared brake winch with nylon strap and level-lift cable provide safe, unbinding up-down operation.
- Optional electric drive winch.
- Fully-carpeted, 2′ x 6′ bunks provide solid support.
Shore Station PWC Canopy Covers
Protect Your PWC From The Elements
Our standard covers feature a vinyl-coated nylon fabric, 18oz thickness and superior construction with heat-welded seams. All Shore Station canopy covers are rigged for quick and easy installation using our SpoolSnap attaching system which utilizes round spools and oversize bungee to keep even pressure in any conditions.
SEAMARK Covers – SeaMark fabric-style covers offer an elegant alternative to standard vinyl covers. These covers use a unique combination of materials to protect your boat. The top portion is constructed of SeaMark material, which is a Sunbrella fabric with a marine-grade, waterproof, vinyl backing. These look very sharp and are about 20% lighter than a standard vinyl with the same strength characteristics.